- Tucson Community Chaplain Corps (IFOC) wants to let you know of a great opportunity for pastoral staff/church leadership training. We have arranged for the author, Rev. Thomas Webb, of the official text for the Pastoral Crisis Intervention I & II course to be in Tucson from October 2-4 to present this ICISF accredited course. Tom approaches this curriculum from a Christian, godly perspective This is a unique opportunity to take this nationally accredited course in Tucson without having to travel and pay for transportation, lodging ,meals, etc.
Pastoral Crisis Intervention Workshop I and II, an ICISF-accredited (International Critical Incident Stress Foundation) Course, full days on October 2-4, 2019. Flyer attached. The course will be held at Calvary Chapel of Tucson, West Campus (5170 S. Julian Dr., Tucson, AZ)
Registration instructions on attached PDF flyer. Course cost is $325. Limited seating.
2. Hospital Chaplain Training Northwest Medical Center for 2019
Link to NWMC volunteer webpage here
3. Klove CISM Training – F2F and Online – http://www.crisisresponse.org/
4. ICSAVE Courses: ALICE (Active Shooter) and Stop The Bleed Trainings offered by the Arizona Church Security Network – https://icsave.org/
8. GRIEFSHARE courses in Tucson